Our Brands

Our brands provide tech-enabled residential real estate services to agents and consumers. Each company benefits from continuous investments in technology and shared services to maximize growth opportunities.

Right at Home Realty is Canada’s largest independent real estate brokerage. Founded in 2004, Right at Home is a premium full-service brokerage supporting agents and their clients through industry-leading practices, experience, technology and market intelligence. The company is a dominant force in the province with a presence in 12 regions across Ontario and a network of over 5,900 highly trained and experienced agents. Under the company’s proven model, Right at Home agents keep 100 per cent of their commissions, offering the industry a favourable alternative to outdated business models. This model allows agents to re-invest money into their business and ensure they are providing superior services to their clients.

Visit Right at Home Realty

Our Brokerage Services Division offers a full-service real estate brokerage management solution. It provides brokerage owners with complete end-to-end front office and back office administrative services, including deal processing, accounting and bookkeeping, member management, and compliance oversight. Brokerage owners invest in the service to free themselves of the administrative burden of operating a brokerage so they can dedicate more time to growth.

Visit Brokerage Services

Real Access Capital Ltd. is the leading Canadian real estate commission advance company offering agents fast, affordable and easy processing of same-day funding. The company is committed to extending competitive advance fees that are up to 18% less than competitor rates. Agents can receive a commission advance of up to 80% on a sales deal before the transaction closes and the remaining 20% is paid upon closing.

Visit Real Access Capital

Property.ca Realty Inc. is a data-driven, technology-enabled real estate brokerage based in Toronto with offices located in the Distillery District, Leslieville, High Park and Vaughan. It is home to uniquely targeted consumer and marketplace-focused websites: Property.ca, Condos.ca and MrLoft.ca. The company has been successfully serving the needs and desires of real estate buyers, renters, sellers, investors and landlords since 2008.

Visit Property.ca

Condos.ca is a specialty division of Property.ca Realty Inc. that is dedicated to condominiums exclusively. The website is THE destination for buyers, sellers, renters and investors looking for an easy and seamless property search and transaction experience from click to keys. It is Toronto’s most informative condominium guide offering detailed SQFT analysis of each Toronto condo.

Visit Condos.ca

MrLoft.ca is a specialty division of Property.ca Realty Inc. that is dedicated to Toronto’s authentic lofts and unique properties. Similar to Condos.ca, the website offers buyers, sellers, renters and investors the data and tech-enabled insights needed to ensure an exceptional property search and transaction experience.

Visit MrLoft.ca